Take a Private Chichen Itza Tour from Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya
A Tropical and Relaxing Destination in the Mayan Riviera.
Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya is an exclusive property located off the Caribbean coast north of Playa del Carmen. Located in the Mayakoba complex, the resort is surrounded by tranquil lagoons and abundant vegetation that can be explored through its natural trails.
What you will love:
- Spacious rooms: Ample spaces filled with natural light overlooking the tropical gardens, golf course or the Caribbean Sea.
- Refreshing Swimming Spaces: Soak in our two pools, including a workout pool.
- Local and fresh gastronomy: Four restaurants of authentic and fresh local gastronomy.
- Schedule of Activities: Experience program, golf lessons at El Camaleón, Tennis Center and Mayakoba Camp.
- Elegant Events: Over 1,300 square meters of meeting and event space.
With the Chichen Itza Tour you’ll take a trip back in time to the magnificent history of Chichen Itza, Mexico where you will be the one leading your story.
Meet the anecdotes and live a memorable experience in this wonder of the modern world; witness the astronomical and mathematical precision of its buildings, and experience the surprising acoustic effects in key places that the certified guide will indicate.
Vibrate with the mysticism of the “Chichen Itza Cenote” Cenote Sagrado Azul in Ik’Kil, while you swim in its refreshing waters, and conclude your visit with the delights of the gastronomy of Yucatán.
Then you’ll be able to visit Valladolid Yucatan, a really beautiful colonial town in the middle of the Yucatan Peninsula where you can eat some snacks too or do some local shopping.
The Chichen Itza Tour prices are:
|Num of Adults
|1 – 3
|4 – 7
|8 – 10