Make sure you book your Cancun to Chichen Itza Tour as soon as possible so you don't miss it! Our Chichen Itza Private Tour will take you to these Mayan Ruins that are part of the New Seven Wonders of the World!
[contact-form-7 id="270" title="Private Chichen Itza Tour Booking"]
Private Chichen Itza Tour Price
|Num of Adults||1 - 3||4 - 7||8 - 10|
|Total Price||$345 USD|
Private Chichen Itza Tour Info
This is some info that may be helpful for you.
- Pick up time. The earliest you set the pick up the earliest you'll be back in town.
- Our Chichen Itza Tours are Private and Price depends on the number of people.
- Suggested Itinerary. You can do whatever you want with your time but we suggest:
- 1. Go to Chichen Itza Ruins, spend 2-3 Hours.
- 2. Go to cenote Ik Kil for a refreshing swim in the water.
- 3. Go to Valladolid to eat and have a quick walk. 4. Go back to Cancun.
- Bring Clothes: Sneakers, shorts, comfortable clothing, sunblock.
- Included: Snacks and drinks on the transportation, bilingual driver, toll-road.
- Not Included: Entrance to Chichen Itza, Entrance to Cenote, Lunch in Valladolid.